MOGSC Innovation Awards
The inaugural MOGSC Innovation Awards will be held to recognise and honour companies and individuals who are at the forefront of innovation.
OBJECTIVE OF THE AWARDS
- To spur the innovation and commercialization culture among Oil & Gas services and equipment providers and the associated stakeholders
- To recognise the companies and individuals who are at the forefront of innovation to produce products and services that is novel in nature
- To give the opportunity to the finalists to pitch their innovation to potential users / investors / buyers
- To foster collaboration between academia and industry to promote innovation for commercialization and further development
- Malaysian Small & Medium Enterprise (SME or Start-ups)
- Malaysian proprietary technology for the Oil & Gas industry
- Minimum maturity of the technology - shall have a prototype (i.e TRL 4) to pilot
- If commercialised, must be less than 5 years in the market
- Only open to MOGSEC 2018 exhibitors
- Intellectual Property ownership is a plus
MIDA Business Consultation Clinic (Biz Clinic)
In conjunction with Malaysia Oil & Gas Services Exhibition & Conferences (MOGSEC) 2018, MIDA will be organizing a series of Business Consultation Clinic (Biz Clinic) from 25-27 September at 10.00 am -5.00 pm in KL Convention Centre.
The objective of this event is to network and connect potential investors/companies, particularly in Oil & Gas services related activities companies with MIDA and the relevant Government departments / agencies.
The Biz Clinic session will provide an excellent opportunity for exhibitors/visitors attending the event to discuss/deliberate on their expansion plan /issues faced by them and to work towards in providing a good solution options.
In addition, SIEMENS will be opening a Digitalization Audit Counter in MIDA booth to facilitate companies/visitors to:
- Provide first hand analysis on the readiness of Digitalization/4.0 initiatives based on the company’s perimeters
- Explore the limits and possibilities
- Showcase solutions for industrial digital transitions and financing
Also, there will be Pocket Talk sessions focusing on the latest development that has been roll out by the Government and followed with Industry 4.0/Digitalization for Oil & Gas sector organized by MIDA & SIEMENS. These pocket talks will take place at the MOGSEC Innovation centre. A consultation session will also be arranged to enable participants to meet the speakers for further discussion.
In this regard, we would like to invite your good self to attend the MIDA’s Biz Clinic at MOGSEC. We would appreciate it if you could confirm your participation by completing the online form HERE latest by 11 Sept 2018 (Monday).
Should you require further information or clarification, please feel free to contact any of the following officers:
|i.||Vinothan Tulisinathzan||03-2267 email@example.com|
|ii.||Syahiran Amir Hamzah||03-2267 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|iii.||Noreman Ariff||03-2267 email@example.com|
MOGSC Innovation Space; Celebrating Malaysian Innovation ChampionsDiscover revolutionary ideas and technological breakthrough by Malaysian OGSE providers when you visit MOGSEC 2018. This year, MOGSC is introducing the MOGSC Innovation Awards (MIA) 2018 to recognise homegrown innovations and highlight the technological prowess of local SME OGSE players.
Visitors with MOGSEC 2018 registration tags can access these events:
- There will be a technology showcase by local companies at the INNOVATION SPACE, Hall 1 and 2, KL Convex from Day 1 to Day 3
- 5 technologies will be shortlisted as finalists and will be required to deliver a pitch. The session will be held at 9.30am on 27 September 2018 at the Innovation Centre 1, Hall 1 and 2, KL Convex. 3.
- The Innovation Award 2018 will be presented to the winner at 12.15pm on 27 September 2018 at the Innovation Centre 1, Hall 1 and 2, KL Convex.
For further inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
MATRADE International Sourcing Programme (INSP) & MATRADE Incoming Buying Mission
MATRADE will arrange one-to-one meeting sessions between Malaysian companies and international buyers from various regions.